Kanas Wheat at Sunset

Kanas Wheat at Sunset

Friday, July 13, 2012

RANDOM FRIDAYS

I decided that I would do a post each friday that states something I have done, will be doing, or what I want to do someday. Basically it will be a post for anything and everything! Hence "Randomness"

Hope you all can handle it!

First off It's Raining in Topeka... yes be jealous it has been raining a nice quiet rain all day and doesnt look to be letting up anytime soon!
I just want to skip work to go outside and run and play in the rain. Its that great of a feeling. Sadly I can not do it but I will get to walk in it to my car without an umbrella so that kind of makes up for it right?

Although today would not be the ideal day to ride in a Hot air ballon. I am still obsessed with them and a goal of mine is to take a ride in one. And possibly go to a big hot air ballon show somewhere in the states. To help me cope till I get my opportunity to full fill my dream I found this adorable "Hope Floats" necklace on veryjane.com

Hope Floats! Hot Air Balloon Pendant Necklace http://veryjane.com/Deal/957/hope-floats-hot-air-balloon-pendant-necklace
They are still on sale for $8.00 for another day, Don't miss your chance.


Remember how I said that I went to school in Oklahoma. Well one of my really close friends from down there is celebrating her birthday this weekend and I can not be there so I wanted to shout out a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Steffanie and to say thank you for all that you have done for me and helped me through this last year! Im greatfull I can call you a best friend! Love you!

1 comment: