Kanas Wheat at Sunset

Kanas Wheat at Sunset

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Getting started

Im new at this Blogging thing and so I may not be very good at it but I have always been interested in them and figured why not try it. Hey if anyone else doesn't read it I can still look back on it as a memory holder for all the great times in my life!

Ok so the title is "A peek into Kansas life". Yep I live in Kansas and for the most part LOVE it! I tried the whole moving away thing when I went to college and even tho I didnt go very far (Oklahoma)  I was still homesick for my family and really just Kansas in general. And ever since I moved back It seems that my life has just been kind of falling into place instead of scrambling for all the pieces to fit together. Cross my fingers that it keeps on this track!

I moved to Topeka in mid February in a whirlwind for my job that I had just accepted. And wow has the time flown by... it is now July and I am ready to say that I finally feel settled into my apartment and job. I can also say that I just celebrated six months of dating with the greatest guy ever (Im sure you will hear more about him later)!

Well I guess thats about it for now I'll try and post again soon!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment