Kanas Wheat at Sunset

Kanas Wheat at Sunset

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lifes moments in a nutshell

Life Moment #1
Climbing to the top of Monument Rocks: and then getting stuck up there cause I was freaking out about climbing down.
Look closely its me at the top. Facing a straight drop off on the other side! That is my "terrified hurry quick take the picture" smile.


The famous Camel Rock! Seriouly lookes like a camel (no I didnt not climb this one...it would be impossible for me)
Ryan and I at the top of the Rocks look at the view you can see for miles behind us!


 A couple of weekends ago the boy and I headed out to the middle of no where aka western Kansas. To visit a couple that I am very close to. They are like my thrid grandparents and I hadn;t seen them since my College graduation in December and I was missing them alot. Oh and they had to finally meet Ryan and approve of him. Which I know they did because him and Dennis were insepereable the whole weekend and Connie cooked her famous beef and noodle meal for him!

Life Moment #2
starting Doggy Training classes with "Sam" Ryans Border Collie/ Australian Kelpy Mix. Even though it can be a caotic mess with different helpers telling you to do different commands and ways to do it. Sam seems to really enjoy it and he catches on really quick for only being 7 months old. I personally think that he is catching on quiker then most of the older dogs that have taken the class 2-3 times., but my opinion is a little byist!

Life Moments #3:
Geocaching...It can be addicting!!
I have recently been learning how to Geocach and I finally found my first one last month! Then Last Saturday night a group of us try to go geocaching all over Topeka KS. We were successfull in finding a few before it got dark out and then we tried to find some after the sun had alreay set and well that is just plain difficult and tiring. But still a ton of fun when you have some great friends trying to help you search.


Well I could keep going but I did title this lifes moments in a nutshell not an essay so I will stop myself at three and continue on in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment