Kanas Wheat at Sunset

Kanas Wheat at Sunset

Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Friday


Five Something greats that happened this week that impacted me in some way!

1.) I bought something from china and it came in! I recently have had a small addiction for ebay shopping. I dont buy much but I try to find the best deal for me in something that I think I will love. what I didnt realize is that I had bought/won an item that was coming from China. i almost freaked after thinking of how much the shipping cost was going to be and to my Amazement Shipping was Free. Wow What a deal. I got this awesome turqoius Cross that hangs from an all turquise chain. In fact im wearing it today.

2.) I tried serious couponing for the first time. Sadly for Ryan I was a mess while doing it. I had collected all the coupons I recently started saving and headed out for a night of grocery shopping with out a LIST. I didnt realize it would be such a headache to try and compare prices see what a better deal was if the copon would work which ones could I actually use.
Non the less i am still going to forge ahead and try again.

3.) Yesterday my phone just broke down. after 6 months it decided to freeze on me and never turn on again! Thanfully Verizon was very helpfull and I was able to do a warranty claim for free and get a new phone. Even better they over nighted it and it came in today at 11:30! Since we called in after 6:00 yesterday we were a little worried that the phone wouldnt come in till monday which would have meant no phone for April for the weekend. Surprisingly Iw as okay with it I just made sure everyone knew I didn't have a phone. But no worries becuase I now have a fully functioning phone again!

4.) I dont know if I have ever explained how lucky I feel that I get along so well with the boyfriends family. His parents have opened their arms to me and have welcomed me into their home as if I lived there. Actually I did live there for 3 weeks before I got my apartment which just proves how amazing they really are. Anyways back to my point they are great. They invite me to do anything and everything with their family and never make me feel like I am intruding.
Oh the something great would be spending time with them all.

5.) Happy Birthday to my amazingly awesome DAD well on the 9th . Im not going to say how old he is but if I did you honestly wouldn't believe me. His outlook on life and the way he portrays himself shows that he is much wiser and stronger for his age! I am very proud to be able to call him my father and show how well he raised is family. Oke enough being sappy I love you DAD thanks for everything!

I hope everyone has a great relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment