Kanas Wheat at Sunset

Kanas Wheat at Sunset

Friday, December 14, 2012

Craft To- Do List

My kitchen table has turned into the craft table or the table where half finished crafts go to to be forgotten.
Everytime im out and about Isee something that would look great in my apartment or I would love to do that for somebody but I never actually do it. Here are a few

List:
~Owl Wall Hooks: Need to hang and reorganize scarves on hooks
~shadow Box: College Graduation Shadow box! * p.s. I have no idea on how to actually succesfully complete this craft!
~ Hang pictures on wall: I have about 5 or six pcitures that need a to be hung in an adorable eccletic manor on my wall and I am not very handy with a hammer!
~ Hang Christmas Gift from morgan and pick pictures to hang on this gift.
~ Date Night Ideas in a Mason Jar: Write Date night ideas on popsicle sticks and write insturctions up for it.
~ Take a plain place mats and paint with glitter paint or chrome/ metallic paint and put polka dots on the mats.
~ Hang Pictures from Bransom Trip or place about apartmet nicely.
~ Shelving create more shelf space for my apartment.

And that is jsut a few of the ideas that I have come up with but never completly finished!
Any ideas on how to successfully get these done in a timely yet fun manor.



No comments:

Post a Comment